February 16, 2022 I have called you friends

          “As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight, a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

          I chased out the tumult of the outside world and in the depths  of my being I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

          I called out The Most Sacred Name of Jesus. Dear Lord, your son is listening.

 

          Beloved child.

During our three years crisscrossing the Palestine preaching, I taught my apostles on the ways and at the evenings after suppers. And John  rewrote one of My beautiful teachings:

 

“Greater Love  has no one than this, that he lays down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant doesn’t know his master’s business. Instead I  have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father, I have made known to you”.

 

When we are friends, you feel free to be yourself, and pour out your life to Me, your hopes, your worries, your mistakes, your sins, and secrets you cannot confide in to anybody in this world. I long for you to trust Me enough to be fully yourself to Me. Do not hide anything to Me. How can you hide from Me, because I know you more than you do yourself. Then together we could solve your problems. If you keep my two commandments “Love God and Love your neighbor” rightfully, all your problems will fade away, because these two commandments teach you not live a selfish life anymore, but a life to love, to forgive  and to serve, and to follow My Father’s Will.

 

          Dear Lord, thank you for the beautiful lesson today.

 

          My dear friends, please do not keep this lesson to yourself.

 

          And dear Lord Jesus, please bless us , the ones You called friends and not servants, who love You and keep your commandments.

 

          AMEN”

 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!