March 10, 2022 To see ourselves clearly every day


“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight, a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I chased out the tumult of the outside world, and listened to the soft and loving voice of My Lord.

 

Dear Lord

I live in a falling and worrisome world, full of sadness, sickness, sorrows…

That is why we come to our Father and our Lord to always ask for this and for that,

 

for miracles to strengthen our belief that the Lord is always with us in times of troubles.

But looking back I see miracles happen every day. A New Day is a miracle. I opened my eyes,

 

knowing that I am still alive. I know through the past night so many people departed from this world,

 

and I am still here. The dawn broke and I saw the first sunlight , for me that’s another miracle. If the sun

 

would be far awy from the earth for a while, this earth would be freeze and dark and all lives would be

 

extinct.

 

Our Father and the Lord created my eyes so I can see the world around me. When I was in medical

 

school, my teachers told me how  my  eyes function so I can see. How marvelous, my eyes. 

I can tell my Lord so many more miracles Our Father did for us.

 

But there is one miracle myself and my friends rarely asked our Lord to do for us:

 

”To see ourselves clearly everyday”. 

Dear Lord, help me to see me clearly, to see my mistakes, my weaknesses, my sins, to see my

 

real self. I know that without You I think myself is perfect. That’s an illusion. Like I am sweeping

 

the floor, while the windows are all closed, I thought the air in the room was clean. Just open the

 

windows, the sunlight comes in and I see clearly the dust floating in the air. Same with my

 

soul, without your Presence, I see nothing, but when You shine your Light in me,  I see all my

 

weaknesses, my faults and my sins. Dear Lord, you told me, you know me much more than

 

I do. Teach Me  to know me as you do,  and help me to correct them to be the child you want

 

me to be. 

Beloved child,

Lot of material things you asked me to do for you, most times I didn’t do it.

 

That’s not because I do not love you, but I know the stuff you asked for will

 

harm you, and not do good for you.  But the miracle you asked me today, 

 

I will gladly grant to you. Same as King Solomon years ago, asked Me to give

 

him not richness, not power, but Wisdom so he could govern his people, and

 

that was granted to him.

 

Dear Lord, thank you very much for your response today. I will forward it to my friends.

 

AMEN”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!