May 22, 2022 How to bring Joy and Peace into every day of your life

“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

I will tell you how to bring JOY and PEACE into every day of your life. 

 You are now living in a falling world with so many troubles and worries, mostly at this pandemic time. Your day becomes dull, and bored, troublesome because you forgot someone inside you and beside you. Remember yourself that I am your Great Friend, your Mentor, your Helper and mostly your God. Bring Me into each moment of today’s life, so My thinking will be yours. You will think rightfully and never misstep when advancing. Bring Me in each of your actions and doings, even the menial ones like doing dishes, cleaning the floor... I will tell you how to do things, like not for this world but perfectly for Me, your God and Savior. I will teach you how to find Joy. For example  when you clean the floor, say thank you to Me, that this day is  a beautiful day, a day that you still have the strength to walk , to clean, to do housework…Say a THANK YOU at each time you go to the grocery to buy food. See in this failing world, so many people are so hungry without food and yourself you have too much food in front of you, you can buy anything you want. See how much I love you , and provide you all you need.

Bring Me into your troublesome times. Open your heart, tell Me everything that makes you worry, I will show you the way out. 

Bring Me into your joyful times, I will share the joy with you.

Remember I am the Prince of Joy, Happiness and Peace. With Me and you intertwined, your life will never be a dull one. Together on the Road’ Home , you are safe in My hands and each day will be a joyful  and happy one, whatever happens together we solve the problems.

 

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for this beautiful lesson, I will forward it to my friends.

 

AMEN”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!