May 6, 2022 The Eight Beatitudes (Sermon on the Mount)

As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Dear Lord, Your son is listening.

 

Beloved,

Today I will explain to you the meaning of the Sermon on the Mount.

1. "Happy are the poor in spirit for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.”

 Remember I say “The poor in spirit, not the poor of money or wealth”. The “poor in spirit is the humble”. In all times happiness has all been associated with the possession of much wealth. In the story of the Pharisee and the publican who both went to the temple, the Pharisee said he was so proud of how many times he had fasted and how much alm he had given, and the publican  felt humble because of his sins.


2. "Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”

For humankind it’s illogical to suggest that happiness could be derived from mourning. But being sensitive and responsive to human suffering creates genuine and lasting happiness.


3.”Happy are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth”.

I have given you the real example of the meek man by my own life of living among you and serving you. Remember at The Last Supper I washed the feet of my apostles.

Dear child, meekness is not weakness, but meekness shows inner courage, inner humility and kindness.

 

 

4. "Happy are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.”

Only those who are poor in spirit (humble) will ever embrace righteousness. Only those who seek for divine strength and spiritual power will seek righteousness. And at the end they are the happy people.

 


5. "Happy are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”

 To see God in faith you must have a spiritual insight, and spiritual insight comes from a really pure heart.

 

6. “Happy are the peacemakers, for they are called the sons of God.”

Remember I always say: ”Peace be with you, My peace I give to you”. You are My children, bring peace to everybody wherever you go.


7. "Happy are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy”.

When you forgive someone, your Father in heaven always remembers that act of mercy and will reward you.

 

 

8. “Happy are they who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Happy are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely. Rejoice and exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven.”

“Greater love has no man than to lay down his life for the one he loves”, because your Father in heaven knows and will reward you.

 

So today I reveal to you the eight beatitudes of the Sermon on the Mount that are based on Faith and Love, not on ethics and duty of the  laws.

 

Dear Lord, thank you so much for explaining to me the eight beatitudes. I will forward this lesson to my friends.

 

AMEN”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!