June 10, 2022 Each day of your life is the most precious present from your Father

As always , I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of my Lord.

 

Beloved,

Peter in his first letter to his followers said: “You are chosen people. You are the King’s priests. You are a holy nation. You are a nation that belongs to God alone. God chose you to tell about the wonderful things He has done. He called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

 

Remember that you are one of my chosen people. I chose you before the foundation of the world. You are Mine. Soak in my Presence that covers you with My unfailing Love. Resist all other temptations to call your attention . I know that it's hard to sit still in My Presence. I look at you with Love each time you search for Me with all your heart.

The more My Presence with you, the more I will transform you into the one I want you to be.

“Be perfect as Our Father in heaven is perfect” .

Live in the Present Time. It’s a beautiful gift from Me and from our Father, and each day is unique by itself. Tell your soul to rejoice and be glad in the present time of today.

 

See each day of your life as the most precious present from the Father. Use it correctly according to His commandments . The brightness of My Presence will help you  to see clearly how to live today.

No day is a sad or a bad day if you keep Me in your mind and call Me to walk along with you on the road’s Home to the Father’s House.

In time of distress, rest in My Love. My Word is the meadow and the fresh spring for your bone-tired soul.

 

Dear Lord, thank you so much for this lesson, I will forward it to my friends.

AMEN”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!