June 19, 2022 There is NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

“As always I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Always trust in Me and say to yourself: ”I am saved”.

 Many obstacles and difficulties are waiting on your road to the Father’s Home. But don’t be afraid, because I will never let you alone. Trust in Me. Do not fear. Trials will make you stronger. I know you and your friends always have fear,  and have a question :

”Am I saved?”.

 “Yes, you are.”

Remember you are MINE.

Paul in his letter to the Romans quoted:” Therefore there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.”

And Isaiah quoted: ”Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation”.

Because you are MINE, you have been judged NOT GUILTY for all eternity.

So I command you to live each day with all the fruits of the Holy Spirit: ”Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-control and Forgiveness”. Because you receive these fruits freely from the Holy Spirit, give them freely and abundantly to all you meet on the way’s Home.

Bring Me to all the lives you have touched.

 

Dear Lord, thank you so much for this beautiful lesson. I will forward it to my friends and tell them not to be afraid if they trust in God and live as He has commanded.

 

AMEN”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!