June 2, 2022 He forgot his First Love

As always , I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I block out distractions and the outside world’s tumult and reconnect with you in the depths of my soul.

 

Dear Lord,

I am greatly delighted to have you as my Lord, my Teacher, my Counselor, my Great Friend and mostly my First Love.

 

 Isaiah quoted:” I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my God; for He has clothed me with the garment of salvation. He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself  with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels”.

Yesterday I read the beautiful last words of Steve Jobs. (Whether he penned an essay during the days leading up to his death is still debated). On the sickbed , he wrote:

I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is the epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, my wealth is only a fact  of life that I am accustomed to. At this moment, lying in my bed and recalling my life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in have paled and become meaningless in the face of my death.” 

Indeed he forgot the Source of all Joy. He was not an awakened soul. If he was, he would remember what James quoted:

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”

It is possible to find Joy in God even during the most difficult times.

Jobs said: ”Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. “ That’ true.

But how can our children be happy if they do not know the source of all Joy?

God is not only the Source of all Joy , but also theSource of  Happiness and Peace.

 

He said the six best doctors in the world are sunlight, rest, exercise, diet, self confidence, and friends”. One thing is still missing here. God is the best medicine for our body, mind and soul.

 

Beloved,

You are right while talking about Steve Jobs’ legacy. If Steve remembered that I am the Source of all Joy, Happiness and Peace, his life would not end up in misery. Not only Steve, lots of famous and rich people and Hollywood stars found emptiness at the end of their lives because they forgot Their First Love that’s Me.

 

Dear Lord, thank you so much for being with me on the road to the Father’s Home. With you is my Joy, my Happiness and my Peace.

 

AMEN”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!