June 23, 2022 I am knocking at your soul's door

As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

My Dear Jesus,

Saint John quoted Your Word: ”Jesus answered and said to him: Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”.

Indeed I don’t understand  what you mean by that saying. I was born already, how come I must be born again one more time so I could enter in Your Kingdom?

 

Beloved,

The meaning is this: The kingdom of God is a spirit kingdom. So you must be born of the spirit, must change and are honest of heart and sincere in faith.

 

 “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”.

 

Behold, I stand at the doors of people ‘s hearts and knock, and if anyone will open to Me, I will come and feed him or her with The Bread of Life and The Living Water. Then we shall be one  in spirit and purpose. So I invite everyone to come and accept My invitation. Don’ t delay, because there is a danger to all who would postpone their entrance into the kingdom of God while they continue the pleasures  of immaturity and indulge the satisfactions of selfishness of the world. The narrow way  is the way of life , but the large way will bring you to destruction.

 

Dear child, remember I love you so much , there is no boundary to My Love for you, I am always waiting at your soul’s door and knocking, but time will be up when the angel of death comes to pick you up.

 

Even though I still love you, I can’t do anything to save you. The door  to the kingdom is now definitively shut. You had a chance to prepare for this heavenly citizenship but you refused, you rejected all invitations to come while the door was open. The door will not open  to those who are unwilling to pay the price of wholehearted dedication to doing My Father’s will. So my child, accept My invitation to come, because you never know when the angel of death knocks at your door, …in ten years, twenty years, or one more  year, one more month…who knows, or even tonight because he comes like a robber at the time you never expected.

 

My Dear Jesus

Thank you so much for this warning to me. I will forward it to my friends and hope they will not keep this important lesson for themselves.

 

AMEN”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!