June 29, 2022 Peace, the Peace I give you

"As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the outside world's tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Today I will talk to you about Peace, the  Peace I give you.

John in his letter to the Philippians quoted :" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything , by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God. which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your  minds in Christ Jesus...And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Indeed peace is the most necessary and beautiful thing you need in this broken and fearful changing world. Remember my apostles who shut all the doors and stood inside the house, so afraid of the Jews after my death on the cross? After my resurrection I came, in the midst of them, when all the doors were closed, and the first thing I said:" Peace be with you". "My peace I give you". That saying brought them comfort and confidence to face the treacherous world again.

Today I tell you the same thing to give confidence, not to be afraid of that falling and failing world. You are here for a while, suffering , struggling and hurting, crying with so many trials and tribulations . You encountered the departures of loved ones, of friends... You suffered from illnesses of yourself and of loved ones. These  things are numerous on your way's home.  You cannot escape them.

But keep in mind, My Presence is always with you and helps you to handle difficult situations. Together we will change bad into good. I am the Almighty Eagle who spreads my pinions so you could confidently press close to Me.

If I comfort you each time you have troubles, you need to comfort others when they are hurting.

I am the Way , the Truth and the Life. When you follow Me you will never get lost. My Word will brighten your way . Be with Me because I am the Good Shepherd  who lays down his life for your well being and safety.

Remember I love you so much, and there is nothing I cannot help you with. Together we will make the route's home straight and safer. 

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for this lesson full of love. I will follow you, but you know my weakness as a human being. Each time I go astray, please bring me back to You.

 

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!