June 8, 2022 Spend time with Me

“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love and to forgive.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

SPEND TIME WITH ME.

Again and again, I call you, at the dawn of each day to come to ME, so we spend time together. That’s the most precious time spent of the day. Do not think that time is a lost one. That’s the time nobody could snatch it from you and Me.

Dear child, My Presence will bring you Joy and Peace, wherever I am with you.

Time spent with Me is the time I will give you more Trust, Strength, Energy and Courage, Wisdom and Blessings to handle any situation that comes your way throughout the day.

Your mind is somewhat like a seesaw. Relax on My Presence that will heal your bone–tired soul in face of this failing world. I will redeem your soul, lead you to a New Thinking, transform you to a New Soul with  a thinking like Mine. The more you spend time with Me, the more you will trust Me and fear and worry will disappear. When fear and worry disappear from your mind, life will be joyful and each day I give you is a New Day full of grace and happiness.

Paul in his letter to the Ephesians:” So then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

Another Paul's letter to the Ephesians:"You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by it deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness".

As you walk close to Me each day, saturating your mind with My Word,

remember the Psalm you often sing:

”Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path”.

 I lead you on the path of righteousness and never ever you will not be lost.

Dear child, do not keep this lesson to yourself. Share it with your friends so they can spend more time with Me, each day of their lives.

 

Dear Lord, Thank you so much for this beautiful lesson, I will share it with my friends.

 

AMEN”.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!