July 20, 2022 Be strong in the Lord and His mighty power

“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Remember what my apostle John quoted what I said: ”I am the vine , you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can  do nothing”.

 Apart from Me you will be withered and be thrown to the fires. Indeed you have a tendency to do everything by yourself, apart from Me, thinking that  you are wise enough to do things. That’s wrong my child. You are strong when you depend on Me in every thought, saying or action. Because the sky is higher than the earth, so My thoughts are higher, wiser than your thoughts.

I am your Lord, your King of kings, and your God, but I am also your Great Friend. Do not be afraid to ask Me for help whenever or whatever you need. It’s difficult to see the government dignitaries, but you can find Me every moment in your life. Remember I am here always with you, even if you do not know or ignore My Presence. I love you so much that I follow you in each and every step of  your walking on these dirty and treacherous worldly roads.

SO DO EVERYTHING IN DEPENDENCE ON ME.

My deepest desire for you is that you depend on Me in every situation of your life. You have your FREE WILL given by Me. Use it wisely and you will be happy.

Listen to My apostle Paul when he wrote to his followers , the Ephesians:

” Finally be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power”.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for this lesson. Please help me to do things as you recommend.

 

AMEN”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!