July 23, 2022 Learn to laugh, my child

“As always I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

I know that you are now living in a sinful and failing world. Breaking News brings you every day news of war, inflation, soaring gas’s price, Covid -19 pandemic …

And multiple problems in the families of the ones you love. (brothers, sisters, friends and yours too). Besides that your imagination always magnifies these terrible things.

 

Dear child, you forgot Me and My Presence, the source of Laughter, of Joy and of Peace. 

 

LEARN TO LAUGH, MY CHILD, and you will see that part of your worries will disappear and not be so frightened as you imagine. Remember I am always with you. Call on Me, I will come and show you the way and help you to solve your problems . I will teach  you to see the good side of life.

Laughter lightens your everyday’s burden and lifts your soul to the heavenly realm. I always delight to hear you laugh and be joyful.

 

Remember the Proverb: ”A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”

 

Matthew quoted My Word: ”Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is pleasant and My burden is light and easy to be borne”.

 

I have chosen you before the foundation of the world. I have loved you as in this world only you and Me. Never be discouraged when you face trials and tribulations, because I am always with you and wherever you go, I go with you.

 Remember My  Word is the light to your feet and a lamp to your pathway.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for your lesson this morning, it dissipated my worries and brought me Joy and Peace.

 

AMEN”.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!