July 27, 2022 Thy Will be done

“As always I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Remember Paul's letter to the Romans: ”For I am convinced that  neither death  nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor any thing else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

 

Paul, my great apostle, after his conversion, turned 180 degrees from his past persecuting my followers to serving Me. He had great faith and  trust in Me.

Dear child, have faith and trust in Me. Because I am with you always and will watch over you wherever you go. Nothing in all creation will be able to separate you from My Love.

 

As you go through this earthly day today, you will have many small decisions or a big one. Always seek to please Our Father and Me when you make the decisions.

 Remember “OUR FATHER” you pray every day: ”THY WILL BE DONE”. When you choose HIS WILL you are on the right path, never afraid of  choosing the wrong decision.

 

When you live in My deep dependence, you know right away which decision will please Our Father in heaven.

Do not be afraid when you depend on Me you are not free any more. On the contrary, that's the time you become a free man, because a free man always chooses the right thing in his decision.

 

Life with Me is a beautiful and wonderful one, my dear child. Together hand in hand I lead you in the right path to  the Father’s Home.

 

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for this beautiful lesson.

You strengthen Me every day and each day I love you much more.

I will share this message with my dear friends.

 

AMEN”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!