July 6, 2022 Whisper My Name:" I trust You, Jesus"

“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

I chased away all the world’s tumult and listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

When you are still in this failing and falling world, you will encounter suffering. Sometimes you will have real difficult situations that seem unthinkable and you are at the end of the road, couldn’t find any way out.

 

Do not be desperate my dear child. Remember I am an  Overcomer. I have conquered even death. You are my child, there is nothing I cannot do to help you.

 

Whisper My Name: ” I trust You, Jesus”.

Remember I do not send these difficulties to you . When you live in this falling and evil world these trials come one after the other. If you overcome these trials with my help, next time you will be more confident . Do not trust in yourself , but TRUST IN ME all your heart  and I will make your path straight. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you trusting thoughts, but He requires your cooperation. Ask Him to help you to control your mind.

 

Remember Paul letter to his Romans followers:

” The mind of a sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE and Peace.”

 

And also the Psalm you sing:

” Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass”.

 

The book of Proverbs quotes:

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.”

 

Dear Lord,

Your lesson gives me  confidence and peace. Thank you Jesus.

 

AMEN”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!