September 11, 2022 Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth

‘As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to LOVE.

 

In the morning stillness I confine myself to Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Remember my apostle John quoted: ”God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth”.

My dear child, indeed it’s time not to worship Me in the temple of Jerusalem or on the Mount of Sinai, but worship Me in truth and in spirit.

 

Trust Me enough to let Me guide you and follow Me wherever I lead you. Do not blindly listen to your mind that will show you the false route. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts.

 

Sit quietly in My Presence, I will show you that I am a Living God of abundance. I am abundant in LOVE and in PEACE.

With Me at your side on the road to the Father’s Home, you will always be at peace. I embrace you constantly with My loving thoughts. My Love and My Peace overwhelmed you that will spill them to your friends or someone besides you.

Each one of My children must be the salt of the earth. If the salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.

And you are the light of the world.

 A city set on  a hill cannot be hidden. No people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand and it gives light to all the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

 

My dear Jesus,

Your lesson of LOVE and PEACE brighten my day. I will follow you wherever you show me the way. You are my Master and my Guide and I am fully confident that I have no other Teacher but you.

 

AMEN”.

 

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!