September 2, 2022 I talk to you about Thanksgiving



“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Today I will talk to you about THANKSGIVING.

 

 Dear child, do not take anything for granted, even the sunrise. You take for granted so many good things in your life: the life of yourself, your salvation, amazing things around you each day like sunshine, rain, flowers, bird songs…

You ask for what you desire and forget so many beautiful things I give you on the road .

This morning, go to your backyard, look at the dew drop on a  leaf, shining with a myriad of tiny lights under the first sun rays, much more beautiful than a diamond, and say thank you to God that He has created the amazing dew drop and the sun rays. And say one more Thank You to Him for giving you the eyes that can see. When you hear the birds singing in your backyard, say thank you to these birds and to your Father in heaven for giving the birds beautiful voices. And one more big Thank You to God the Father for keeping your ears sharp until this time.

 

Remember This Psalm every morning when you wake up :

”I will offer to You the sacrifice of Thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord”.

 

This morning let Me fill you with my Joy, Love and Peace. As you go through this day,  let Me provide you  enough strength to handle all the situations that come your way. Be with Me each moment of  your life and you will see how amazing life is with ME at your side.

 

My Dear Jesus

O, how much more I will ask from you today. If you give me Love, Joy and Peace  with YOUR PRESENCE, what else I will ask for more?

 

AMEN”.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!