November 11, 2022 Love one another

“As always, I say thank you to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Remember the commandments I gave you :”Love God and Love your neighbor”.

My apostle John quoted:” It was just before the Passover Feast, Jesus knew that the time had come for Him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved His own who were in the world, He now showed them the full extend of His Love. “JOHN:13:1

 

Before I left my 11 apostles I gave them a New Commandment:” Love one another, even as I have loved you. And by this act the, world will know that you are My Disciples”.

  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

Remember, I AM LOVE.

 

The New Commandment I gave to my disciples transcends all definitions of Love. That culminates all earthly love you comprehend until now. I do not call you servants any more. Now you are my friends. Keep in mind the Love  I demanded to My Apostles, is the love to sacrifice even their own lives to the ones they loved. Indeed they all lived up to My New Commandment.

 

My dear Jesus,

O, how great is your love. And now I know that I am loved by you , My Lord, My God and My Great Friend. What else could I ask for more.

 

“Lord, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to God’s Word and practice it everyday of my life. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in  my heart and let You be with me forever.”

AMEN”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!