November 24, 2022 Thanksgiving Day



“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Dear Jesus,

I know that the road to the Father’s house is not always even, dreadful events might happen .

 

Beloved,

Why do you predict anything that doesn’t happen yet? I teach you to always Live In The Present Time. Only One Day At a Time. Live today only. This is the only day you can enjoy. Do not let your mind wander. Shut the door to the future.

I am the Creator of the world, and I am the only one who knows what happens next. When you live today, your mind is calm. Remember I am always with you on the road home to the Father’s house.

 

Prophet ISAIAH quoted :”So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ISAIAH 41:10

 

Keep in touch with Me all the time. Ask questions and try to listen , I will give you the answers. By that communication with ME you have Me always during the day while we are travelling together. I am your great and intimate companion. Trust completely in me like a child holding his father’s hand and singing this PSALM with Me.

 

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” PSALM 23:4

 

My dear child,

Today is Thanksgiving Day. Celebrate joyfully this day with your family. This day starts with a beginning and finishes with an ending.

 I want you to live not only one day of Thanksgiving in each year, but you must have an attitude of Thanksgiving everyday  throughout the years of your life. Thankfulness will go with you wherever you go, by that way of living, your Father from above will be pleased with you and will shower more blessings unto you. Thankfulness will bring  peace and joy to you and people around you.

 

My dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for your advice of living in the present time and having the attitude of thanksgiving every day of my life.

 


“Lord, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to Your Word and practice it everyday of my life. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in  my heart and let You be with me forever.”

AMEN”.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!