January 16, 2023 I want you to speak up the truth

“As always , I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

I want you to SPEAK UP THE TRUTH.

Paul , my apostle quoted to the Ephesians, his followers :”We will speak the truth with love. We will grow up in every way to be like Christ, who is the head.” EPHESIANS 4:15

 

Indeed,  The Truth needs to be spoken up. You cannot bury it up. I tell you , judging is bad ,but sometimes judging is good and you need to speak it up.

Once I healed a man’s hand on a Sabbath Day, and the Pharisees plotted to kill Me. They said according to Moses' law, no one should work on the Sabbath day. But where was their mercy, kindness,  and concern for others’ sufferings?

They judged Me  by the words of the Old Testament, ignoring the heart . That kind of judging is wrong, but not all judging is wrong. You need to understand the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

 

John quoted :”Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment” JOHN 7:24

 

You often hear the word TOLERANCE. That means you  are supposed to accept what people talk and do, even if you think it’s wrong.  Many of my followers  keep quiet when they  see things aren’t right. But I want you to be brave  and speak up.

TELL THE TRUTH BUT DO IT IN LOVE, with kind and gentle words.

 

Martin Luther King Jr. quoted :”The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people, but the silence over that by the good people ''.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thanks for your beautiful lesson this morning. I know that it will take me lots of courage to speak up the truth in this falling and failing world, with so much wrong thinking and wrong doing around me. Dear Lord, give me the strength and stamina necessary so I can tell the truth with kind and loving words, then I will grow up in every way  to be like You.

 

“Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN”.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!