January 25, 2023 The Lord is my ROCK

Beloved,

This morning I want you to sing this PSALM with Me:

“The LORD is my rock, my protection, my SAVIOR. My God is my rock. I can run to Him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my high tower”. PSALM 18:2

 

Dear child, in this falling and failing world, where all things seem unsafe and changing, whirling to make  you feel dizzy, I am the only one that never changes.

 

Do not think that you have enough money at the bank, a job  and good health… and you feel secure. No, my dear child. Time will come when your worldly safety will be no more.

 

Come to Me, my dear child, I am always ready to help you when troubles come. Indeed of letting worries roam around you, in your mind, just repeat after Me: 

”I trust You, dear Jesus, You will take care of me.”

 

“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” CORINTHIANS 10:5

 

Dear child

Build your home that is your spiritual life on the ROCK that is MYSELF, and you will not be afraid of raising worldly storms . Because I promised I will be with you to the end of the world, I will never let you down. Let Me be in control of your life, and you will be  secured.

Walk with Me every day , every hour and every minute of your life. I am your Great Companion, your Great Friend, your First Love and your God.

 

Dear Jesus,

O, how much I say thanks to you, my Lord. With you I have Peace , the peace this failing world cannot give. What else do I need, My God?

 

“Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!