January 27, 2023 I am the Way , the Truth, and the Life...

“Beloved,

 That was the time before my arrest at the Gethsemane Garden , knowing that my time with my apostles was short, I told my followers:

” When I have left you, do not be dismayed by the enmity of this failing and falling world. If this world hates you, remember that it hated  Me before it hated you.”

Because you are not from this world, and your lives are not worldlike, it’s normal that this world hates you.

 I have told you: “the servant is not greater than the master.”

 

Be confident, I will not leave you alone and orphans in this world. Very soon I will send you a Spirit Helper. He will take my place among you, and continue to teach you the way of Truth and who will comfort you.

 

Let not your hearts be troubled. You are the sons of My Father, continue to believe in Me, even though I must leave you. I have told you that in My Father’s universe there are so many beautiful places, if this were not true, I would not have told you. I am going to return to that Place of Light and prepare a place for each of you, so where I am, you will be with Me and there is no more separation.

I must leave you, but I will be present with you in Spirit. What I have told you is true and everlasting, even though you do not fully comprehend.

 

Then Thomas asked Me :”Master, we really do not know where you are going, and so we do not know the way. But we will follow you this very night, if you show us the way.”

 

“Thomas, don’t you know that I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE?”

 

 No man goes to the Father except through Me. All who find the Father, first find Me. If you know Me you know the way to the Father. And you do know Me because you lived with Me.

 

But this teaching was too deep, some of the apostles didn’t fully understand, and Philip asked Me: ”Master, show us the Father, and all of us will be satisfied.”

“Philip, you are with Me for so long, why do you not understand that who sees Me sees the Father, because I am in Him and He is in Me. The Words I speak are the words of the Father. I am in this world to do My Father’s will. My Father abides in Me and I in Him.”

 

Dear Jesus,

I see how much you loved your apostles before going to the Father’s home. The words you told your apostles more than 2,000 years ago, still are the same ones for Me and for my friends who believe in You and love You.

We are now living in a world that hates the children of light, but we know that we are not left alone and orphans. You are with us all day and night, in each minute of our life on earth.

Your love for us transcends all human and worldly loves.

Really ,  You embrace us with a divine and everlasting love.

 

“Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!