Feb. 26, 2023 When you are at the crossroads...

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness I came to Jesus , felt His Presence and Peace.

 

Beloved,

On the road to the Father’s house, the journey is strenuous and you often feel bone-tired. Sometimes at  a crossroads, you hesitate  and don’t know where the best way to go is .

 

Remember Jeremiah quoted :”This is the Lord says: Stand at the crossroads and look: ask for the ancient paths; ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for you souls” JEREMIAH 6:16

 

If you are unsure which way to go, pause and wait with Me, stay in communication with My Spirit. Trust Me to show the right way to go. Do not rush. I tell you this, because in your life you chose so many wrong paths and wrong answers.

If you follow my instructions, you will always walk in the good direction and find rest for your soul.

 

 Remember I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD who will lead you to the good pastures and the still waters.

With Me you are safe on the road’s Home. I am really THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

 

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

  1. Hi Ba,
    I like this message. It’s true that we want to do things our ways and rush through the whole thing expecting immediate results and then be disappointed in the end, wishing we could turn back the time to try a different path. But slowing down and inviting the Holy Spirit to show us the way out of our troubles, the outcomes would be so much better than our ways.

    Isaiah 55:8-9
    “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
    Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
    “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    So are My ways higher than your ways,
    And My thoughts than your thoughts.“

    Love,
    Thy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!