January 13, 2023 You are mine forever

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I listened to the soft and loving voice of Jesus.

 

Beloved,

Remember Paul  quoted to his followers, the Ephesians :

” You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, to be made new in the attitude of your mind; and to put on the New Self, created to be  like God in true righteousness and holiness “ EPHESIANS 4:22-24

 

Dear child, now YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. Long time ago, you were created in My Image, but you lived your way full of mistakes and faults. The past is now gone, I am now training you the way of My  kingdom, so your new way of living conformed to My image. This process does not erase your personality but develops you  into the unique person I love you to be.

 

JOHN quoted :”Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is”.  1 JOHN 3:2

 

Living this broken world, you experience many  opportunities to experience  pain and suffering of many kinds. When adversity comes your way, search for Me, call on Me. Everything you endure makes you become more like Me when I lived on earth, so your pain and suffering will not be in vain.

 

Remember I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, wherever you go, whenever you are happy or in distress, because I LOVE YOU and YOU ARE MINE FOREVER.

 

Dear Jesus,

How comforting to hear this beautiful and heart-warming sentence this morning when you told me :”I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE MINE FOREVER”.

There is nothing more I shall want, dear Jesus.

 

“Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN”.

 

Comments

  1. Hi Ba,

    Yes, when we let God be our Lord/Savior and invite the Holy Spirit to live in us then we are made new again in Jesus. The old self is gone and we are not defined by our past, but we are children of God who are walking on a new path to His kingdom. Let Jesus strengthen and help us in everything we do.

    Philippians 4:13
    “ 13For I can do everything through Christ,d who gives me strength. ”

    Love,
    Thy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!