March 22, 2023 Dear Lord, wrap me with your Presence and your Love

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness I feel your Presence and Peace.

 

Dear Jesus,

This very moment this PSALM comes to my mind: “God, your Love is so precious! You protect people as a bird protect her young under her wings” PSALM 36:7

 

Beloved,

Nothing in this creation can separate  you from My Love. You live in a world full of separations: husbands from wives, children from parents, friends from friends…but there is the worst separation , that is the one from Me.

I never want to leave you, unless you do not want to be close to Me and to My Love.

Hold tight and confidently  my leading hand, and I will lead you the righteous way. You have a tendency to worry about what happens tomorrow. Say no to worry.

Remember Matthew quoted My Words :”Don’t worry about tomorrow . Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.”

When you feel afraid of this failing and falling world, whisper My Name :”Dear Jesus, Be with me and my family”. Remember My Spirit is inside yourself and I am always at your side. My Love takes away all fear. There is nothing in this world greater than my Love for you.

Live tightly close to Me and all worries and fears fade away.

Apostle Paul wrote to his followers the Romans :” For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” _ROMANS 8:38-39.

 

Dear Jesus,

Be with me always  and wrap me with your Presence and your Love as You promise. Be with You always on the road, one day at a time. I know that you love your followers so much that You laid down your life for them. I know that if I believe in You, You are MINE FOREVER.


"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!