April 28, 2023 I could turn ugly things into blessings and hard days into blessed ones.

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to Love.

 

Dear Jesus,

I know that You are all Love and Omnipotent, you could turn ugly things  into beautiful blessings,  and hard days into  happy ones.

 

Beloved,

 

“My apostle John quoted :” The Light shines  in the darkness. And the darkness has not overpowered the Light.” _JOHN 1:5

 

Indeed I am the LIGHT. Look for Me in your darkest hours and days. Do not bewildered, talk to Me, I am always listening. My dear, I know that you are struggling to chase out from your mind the old memories of those who are hurting you. These memories are rocks they threw at you. Leave them on the road’s home to the Father’s house. Never, never pick up these rocks and put them  on your back pack. Confide in Me, and I will turn these rocks into blessings, and your difficult days into blessed ones. 

These difficult times are for your lessons to learn, or to help someone of your friends who are struggling through the same kind of problems.

 

If you are at a tough time now, hold on tight to My Hand. I am the Light, the Way, the Truth, and the Life. My Light comforts you and shows you the way. Walk close to Me. The Light of My Presence shall chase away your darkest hours and days.

 

Follow Me, my dear, and I will give you Peace.

“Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as  the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” JOHN 14:27

 

Dear Jesus,

Indeed your light shines in the darkest places of my life and your Love and Peace comfort me. What else do I need my dear Great Friend and Lord.

 

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

  1. Yes, it’s so true. Why carry all the past hurts and burdens. We lived through a bad experience once, no need to relive or rewind the bad record over and over again. We can only stop this from reoccurring if we invite Jesus and ask him to take over… surrendering to Jesus and we will be set free to fulfill the destiny God have for us.

    Matthew 11: 28-30

    28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!