May 22, 2023 Walk close to Me

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive, and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love, and peace.

 

Beloved,

Apostle Paul quoted to his followers the Ephesians :”For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.” _EPHESIANS 5:8

 

Today, I want you to walk close to Me and view things from my perspective. My presence radiates Light on you and inside you, and transforms you from inside out.

Remember you were once in darkness until My Spirit came and brought you to My Presence.

Do not look into the future. The future belongs to Me. If you wander into the future,  you will have  anxiety and darkness again. What you need is Peace and Love.  Trust in Me, and in Me alone, and I will give you Peace, one day at a time, like the bread you ask for each day. I do not give you bread or peace for the rest of your life, because I want you to be dependent on Me. My Love and my Peace embrace you .

Live ever so close to Me, that’s all I ask you.

 

Again the apostle Paul quoted :”For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will __to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.” _ EPHESIANS 1:4-6

 

Dear Jesus,

Indeed You are the vine and I am a branch of the vine. I am flourishing and giving fruit only if I abide in you. Never let me be separated from you, for you have the Word of Life.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!