May 24, 2023 I teach you how to overcome anxiety and fear.

“As always I say thanks to Jesus for a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ Presence, Love and Peace.

 

Beloved,

Today I will teach you how to overcome anxiety and fear. You are living in a falling and sinful world and in a failing body. So many physicians give their patients  Xanax, Zoloft … for their anxiety, panic attacks.

Listen to Me , my dear,  you cannot rely on these medications to relieve you from anxiety or fear. Fear is a bondage of mankind since the creation of the world.

 

The Book of Deuteronomy quoted :”The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged. He will never leave you nor forsake you .” DEUTERONOMY 31-8

 

Remember King David, a mighty warrior and gifted poet, expressed fearfulness, trembling in his Psalms and finally his trust in Me calmed down his fear and he became a great king of all times.

And finally he wrote :”When I am afraid, I trust in you.”

 

Each day, I go ahead of you to prepare the road before you, because I love you so much. When you have anxiety or fear, whisper My Name : "Dear Jesus, I trust in you, please help me!”. The Light of My Presence will embrace you with My Love and My Peace. 

 

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff , they comfort me” PSALM 23:4

 

Do not be afraid of what happens to your failing body. Every man or woman has a destiny. One day, when your mission (To love and to serve ) on earth is finished, the time will come and your Father  will call you Home. If the Father calls you, you cannot ask Him to let you stay in this world, even one more minute. If not the time yet, even though what happens to your body, you cannot leave. So why be anxious or afraid ?

 

I recommend you not listen to the News or Breaking News. You are bombarded day and night with all these fearful TV broadcasts. Come to Me and live always in My Presence and I will give you PEACE, the peace this world cannot give.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thanks so much for this beautiful lesson. Nobody in this world cannot escape anxiety and fear , unless they listen  and trust in You . Please help me to trust in you to expel any anxiety or fear from my mind.

I will forward this lesson to my friends, so they can have Peace as you promised.


"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!