May 26, 2023 There is no condemnation to whom who belongs to Jesus

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ Presence, Love and Peace.

 

Beloved,

You and your friends are humans, you are prone to  make mistakes, misdeeds and sometimes sins. Each time you do something wrong, come to Me, confess what wrong you did and try not to do it again. That is the best way to resolve the problem.

I affirm you that there is NO CONDEMNATION to whom who belongs to Me.

 

Remembering the “woman caught in the act of adultery”, I told her  :”Daughter,  Myself, I do not condemn you either, go your way , and SIN NO MORE”.

 

And the thief on the cross at my right side who said :”Lord , remember Me when you come into your kingdom”.

And I replied :”Truly, I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise”. LUKE 23:42

(Luke 23:42 was found in Luke only. At the time Jesus was on the cross, Matthew and  Mark were in hiding. Only John was with Jesus, but  John left Him for a while, he went into Jerusalem to bring Mary, Jesus' mother to Golgotha to meet Jesus, so  John didn't hear the thief's confession to Jesus. Luka was a later apostle of Jesus, and he heard the Roman captain tell him the story of the thief's confession. I doubt that Luke 23:42 is accurate, because after resurrection, Jesus stayed with the apostles 40 days before going to the Father. Some old Bible said :"Verily, Verily , I say to you today,  you shall SOMETIME be with  Me in Paradise".)

 

Apostle Paul quoted to the Romans, his followers :”Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death _ ROMANS 8:1-2

 

Apostle John also quoted :”For  if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.”  1 JOHN 3:20

 

Dear child,

If you want to have a good life , spotless without mistakes , misdeeds and sins, be with Me  all the time from dawn until dusk, when you go to sleep. In each circumstance or  event of your life, ask Me always :”If it were You, what would you say or do”, and I will guide you to have the right answer. Do not act right away by yourself and you will succumb into temptation. Remember the Prayer “OUR FATHER” with the phrase :”Save us from temptation, and deliver us from evil”.


"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!