May 30, 2023 "Come to Me"

 “As always , I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus' presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Come to Me. Come to Me . I am waiting for you to come to share every moment of your life, painful thoughts or happy memories.

 

Do not worry about anything, because I love you so much and understand you much more than you do yourself.

Be aware that I followed you every step of your path on earth, do not have anxiety or fear of anything, because I am ahead of you every morning to smooth the road  you go each day.

Life on earth is so  unpredictable. One trial or tribulation just disappeared and another one is looming on the horizon. But you are with Me. Do not be discouraged or be dismayed.

 

Sing this song with Me :” In my anguish I cried to the Lord and He answered by setting Me free”. PSALM 118:5.

 

Share your joyful moments with Me and I multiply them to many folds.

 

Dear child,

Do not walk alone by yourself on the treacherous road to the Father’s home. You need a companion. I am that Great Friend and Companion of yours, who never fails to assist you in moments of need or distress.

 

Dear Jesus,

How much I am grateful to have You as my Great Friend, my Counselor, my Helper and my Lord on the road’ s Home. Be with me always, my dear Lord. I am confident with You, and all my anxiety and fear fade away.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!