May 28, 2023 PENTECOST

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Dear Jesus,

Reading the Old Bible, I comprehend that Pentecost is a Jewish Feast.

The apostles after your death on the cross were hiding for forty days, but at the Pentecost, they appeared and boldly preached in the Temple, the place You often taught before. These apostles were Peter , Andrew, John, James , Philip and Matthew. They delivered the news of Your Resurrection and lots of people believed in their stories. Then they followed them to the pool of Siloam and were baptized in Your Name.

 

Beloved,

I lived on earth in the flesh and taught people of a New Gospel. 

Once you were in darkness, now you are in the Light, a son or daughter of  God  The Father.

And when I left the earth to go to My Father, I sent you the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth came and destroyed in you the feeling of orphanhood.

The Spirit of Truth helps you to understand The Word , my teachings and my Life on earth. He leads you and all believers  into all Truth and affirm you that you are now a son of God.

The Spirit of Truth tells you and the believers not only  of the Fatherhood of God , but also the Brotherhood of men. That means now you are sons of My Father in heaven and all of you are brothers and sisters.

 And the message from the Holy Spirit is  doing God’s Will, as I did when I was on earth in the flesh :”Love God and love your brothers as I love you”.


Dear  Jesus,

Please remind me always  about the Prayer “OUR FATHER”, that my mission on earth is to do God’s will as You did.

 You always taught me :

“Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, and leave the rest to God."

 

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

  1. Thank you Dr. Nguyen . Hadcan cardiac inversion done. Trying a new medicine and am having many side effects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!