June 21, 2023 The parable of the sower

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Remember apostle John quoted My Words :

“Don’t you have  a saying? “It’s still four months until the harvest? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for the harvest. Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. Thus the saying: ”One sows and another reaps is true." I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor”. JOHN 4:35-38 

In your life on earth you are governed by the law of karma :”As you sow, so shall you reap”. In this parable of the sower, the immortal soul of man is above that karma law.

 When you are sons of God, you reap the infinite wealth of God himself.

The Divine Harvest is different from the worldly harvest. In the usual harvest, lots of labor, lots of waiting, you plant and wait at least four months into the harvesting time.

As a child of God you need to remember what you already possess in latent form, the wisdom inherited from your Father in heaven.

Human wisdom has to be acquired gradually, but divine wisdom  can be reaped  through the help of intuition and deep meditation.

As the darkness of closed eyes vanishes immediately when you open your eyes of wisdom, the gloom  of ignorance is banished for a soul that belongs to Me.

 

Dear child,

That is a great consolation, for to reach perfection through the karmic  process, it will be almost impossible, requiring countless reincarnations.

 

“That both He that  sowed, and that he that reaped may rejoice together”, signifies that God is the Sower of Wisdom. He is pleased when He finds his beloved children reap the harvest grown by  Him”.  God, the sole source of wisdom , his children have only reap what  He  has grown for them in their souls. As children of God with deep meditation, they can acquire spiritual  richness given to them by God.

 Worldly people work for material richness. God’s children have the potential to become Christlike in one lifetime by proper meditation, because you are all sons made by  His image. By meditation, perseverance you can open your lifelong closed eyes of wisdom and find yourself one with Me, the Creator of universes.

 

“One sowed and  another reaped”.

 has another meaning: mass karma. And what is mass karma? Every one of you can sow good or bad actions in your lifetime, not only you who reap the harvest of your actions, but the friends of yours or society reap them as well.

If Hollywood or Disney World sends out a degrading movie, it will affect all of us who watch that movie.

Each individual is responsible for contributing to the mass bad karma, and vice-versa each individual can reverse the bad into a good one.

 You can say: "If millions of souls are misbehaving, what else could I do.”

No, the goodness of one man may effectively neutralize the mass karma of millions.

You are only one drop of water in the ocean, but once you follow God’s light,  you can uplift others to follow you. Once you have reformed yourself, by your vibrations of your thoughts and character, others around you will surely reap.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for giving me so much wisdom this morning. Please open my third eye of consciousness so I could acquire Your Wisdom. Indeed you are the Sower and I am the reaper.

O, how happy am I, as a child of God,  who can reap what you have sowed in my soul.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

  1. What an amazing teaching. I enjoyed reading this as it gave me hope. God Bless you for your encouraging words. Thank you for sowing good seed into our hearts. Looking forward to the great harvest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!