June 25, 2023 Shake off your old self

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Live close to Me and I will change you to A NEW YOU. A NEW YOU is a you that thinks My thinking, acts my acting.

Live close to Me and I will teach you to shake off your old self full of selfishness, hatred, jealousy, unforgiveness, ungratefulness…

 

A NEW YOU will bring you, Joy, Happiness and mostly Peace, a peace that this world cannot give you.

 

Apostle Paul quoted to the Ephesians :” You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. EPHESIANS 4:22-24

 

Search for Me in My Words, the Bible, ask the Holy Spirit , and you will see the Light that shows My Way.

 

Again Paul quoted to the Romans :” Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’ s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will. ROMANS 12:2

 

Dear Jesus

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim You, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.

PSALM 89:15

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

  1. I recently was reading the Bible and I came across this verse. KJV Psalm 31:5 Into thy hand I commit my spirit: thou has redeemed me O Lord God of truth. To be able to do this I believe you need to do as you pointed out today that we need to be transformed and have our minds renewed we can not stay where we are. We need to continue the spiritual journey back to the kingdom by reading the Word of God and allowing this seed to grow and be multiplied in out heart (harden not your heart so that the soil can receive the seed of God’s Word). That seed in your heart will the produce a harvest. God Bless you for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!