June 30, 2023 "Remember that you are loved and you're never alone."

As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive, and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence and love.

 

Beloved,

Remember that you are loved and you’re never alone.

 Apostle Matthew quoted My Word :”You can be sure that I will be with you always. I will continue with you until the end of the world.” MATTHEW 28:20.

 

Not only you are not alone, but you are loved by Me, the Lord of lords and the King of kings and the Creator of universes. How safe you are! When I am with you, nobody can be against you. In my loving arms, I protect you, so do not be afraid of this treacherous and sinful world.

Even sufferings and trials, tribulations come to you always, remember I am inside of you, and by your side.

Let My Peace soak your mind  and your heart, a peace this world cannot give you.

 Apostle Paul quoted to his followers, the Philippians:

And the peace of God, which passed all understandings, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” PHILIPPIANS 4:4-7

Dear child,

If I love you, learn to love your friends as I loved you.

 And how apostle Paul described love to the Corinthians, his followers:

“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.” -1 CORINTHIANS 13:4

“Patience” is the fourth fruit Paul described on the list of  the fruits of the Spirit. Learn to be patient with the one you love. Some Christians are afraid to pray for “Patience” when they are suffering, making them go  through even harder times and making them suffer worse things. But suffering has an important purpose in  My kingdom, and hard times are simply a part  of this life in this sinful and failing world.

 In his first letter Peter quoted :

 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials,  so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” 1 PETER 1:6-7

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for reminding me that I am not alone and I am loved by you, and I must love my friends, forgive their shortcomings, because I am a mortal  with all my mistakes and faults, and you still love me.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

  1. Amen!! Thank you for sharing with me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!