July 22, 2023 "Be a light around you. Bring Joy to your friends".

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Matthew quoted My Word: “Be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do. Live so that they will praise your Father in heaven” MATTHEW 5:16

 

Those who live close to Me are radiant  and shining with Joy, because I am brighter than the sun, and I am All JOY and PEACE. When your life is hard and the future looks dark, stay close to Me, My Light will chase all darkness around you. Turn your face always to Me, take time to be quiet with Me, soaking you up in My Joy, and I will make you stronger to face the trials and tribulations of this failing and treacherous world.

 

I am  everywhere,  at every time, beside you and inside of you. My Holy Spirit will guide you.

Don’t be afraid of anything or anybody.

 

Rejoice always!

I made you in my own image, and created you with the ability to choose Joy in every moment of your life, even in the most difficult moments. Look at the numerous blessings I have given you and your family and say, “How I am blessed !”

 

Spending time with Me will help you be a bright light. Shine my Light and my Love to everyone around you.

 

Dear Jesus,

Indeed, I am so blessed with all the blessings you have given me and continued to shower love and peace to my family. I am safe in your loving hands.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

  1. Oh Holy Spirit, help me to be the bright light Jesus calls me to be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!