July 24, 2023 "You and I are One on the road, what else shall I want?"

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Search for Me with all your mind, your strength, your heart, and you will find Me. Once you find Me, I will give you true peace.

 

Isaiah quoted :”You, Lord, give true peace. You give peace to those who depend on  you. You give peace to those who trust you. ISAIAH 26:3

 

I bless my people with peace. So when you’re feeling upset or worried, pray : ”Dear Jesus, bless me with your Peace”. Peace and trust are going together in my heavenly kingdom. The more you lean on Me, the less afraid you will be. I am Omnipotent and All Good. You and your friends who trust and love Me , be confident that I will make you children of Light.

 

Apostle Paul quoted to the Ephesians, his followers :”In the past you were full of darkness, but now you are full of light in the Lord. So live like children who belong to the light.” EPHESIANS 5:8

 

I want you to look to Me not only on your trials and tribulations, but all times during the day.

 Pray always :”Dear Jesus, You are with me all day today”. So you and I are ONE. When we are ONE, my wisdom will be yours and that wisdom will guide you along the road to the Father’s Home, and you will never go astray or get lost.

 

Dear Jesus,

As your command, be with me all day today, and every minute You and I are ONE.

Together on the road, You embrace me with your Peace and Love, and this day is full of Joy. What else shall I want?

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!