July 26, 2023 "Start a New Life: putting Me and loving others First".

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Today is a New Day, sing with Me this PSALM :” May all who search for You be filled with Joy and gladness in You. May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout: God is great”.  PSALM 70:4

 

Today I will teach you how to live : Abolish the selfish old way of living, and start a New Life, putting Me and loving others First.

 

That way of living makes Me happy and shows Me that you are growing and going in the right direction. Living that way, you will be joyful in Me, your Savior. This Joy brings you closer to Me.

Being joyful not only blesses you but the joy will spill to other people around you.  People will ask why you hope and rejoice?

 

“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect”. 1 PETER 3:15

  

Dear Jesus,

Thanks so much for your loving lesson today. How blessed am I to follow You and have You as my Great Friend, my First Love and my Savior.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!