July 28, 2023 "My sheep listen to My Voice, I know them and they follow Me"

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Apostle JOHN quoted :”My sheep listen to my voice, I know them and they follow Me”. JOHN 10:27

 

The gatekeeper opens the gate for Him, and the sheep listen to His voice. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out”. JOHN 10:3

I call you by name and lead you to the good pasture and still water. Remember I love you with an everlasting love. I called you out of darkness into my heavenly light. I really  chose you to give you My Love. Not you chose Me first, but I chose you first.

 

Be with Me and I will teach you how to get the fruits of the Holy  Spirit:”  But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, forbearance, gratitude, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23

 

Dear child,

With ME you will become a New Person who puts Me and others first, but not you first. And at the end of your earthly life, you can say to yourself, how great and joyful the road I lead you.

 

Dear Jesus,

Your speech made many of your disciples go back to the lives they had led before they followed You. So You asked the twelve apostles, “Do you want to leave me too?” Simon Peter answered You, “Lord, to what person could we go? Your words give eternal life. Besides, we believe and know that you are the Holy One of God.” JOHN 6:66-69

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!