August 23, 2023 Beloved, "Accept the differences of your brothers and sisters".

“As  always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

The very name I use to call you :”BELOVED”, to tell you how dearly I love you. On the cross suffering physically and mentally about the unfaithful and unthankful mind of the human kind, I paid off all your sinful debt.

 

My apostle John quoted :”It was just before the Passover Feast, Jesus knew that the time had come for Him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, He  now showed them the full extent of his love.” JOHN 13:1

 

Dear child,

You are created by God the Father all equal, but very different from each other.

Matthew quoted :”   And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and He is in heaven.” MATTHEW 23:9 (Except the father who gave birth to you).

 And all of you are brothers and sisters.

Your Father in heaven is Light and Love.

 

John again quoted :”We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him .” 1 JOHN 4:16

 

You are all brothers and sisters, but you are all different. You are unique, nobody is like you. I command you to love God and love your neighbor.

Where is your God, my child? You will find God in your brothers and sisters. God is never far away from you. Somebody searches for God all his or her life by reciting so many prayers, and couldn’t find God because he or she couldn’t accept his or her brothers and sisters differences.

 

Dear child,

Accept the differences of your brothers and sisters. See how much your Father and I love you and try to love your friends and accept them. Only when you abide in Love you will find God the Father and Me, because we are All Love and All Good.

 

Dear Jesus,

O, how much love You give me. Accepting the differences is difficult, but I cannot reject my friend because he is different from me. I will keep your command to accept the differences and love my friends.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!