August 25, 2023 Search for Me, and I will give you peace, the peace this world cannot give.

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus‘ presence, love and peace.

 

Dear Jesus,

The more mankind lives, the more they know lots of adversities waiting for them ahead on the way to the Father's Home.

 

Beloved,

Because you live in this falling, failing and treacherous world, trials and tribulations are numerous. One problem solved, another is looming on the horizon. You will never hope to have peace in this world.

 Search for Me, and I will give you peace, the peace this world cannot give.

Find comfort and hope in Me. I am present in the midst of struggles. But you need to seek Me.  Seek Me and together we will solve all your problems. To find Me, seek Me with all your heart. Seek Me requires massive and sustained effort.

 

Prophet Jeremiah quoted: ”You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD.” JEREMIAH 29: 13-14

 

Once you find Me, I will turn ugly things into blessings. All your struggles and trials, tribulations surmounted will make you stronger and more confident. You will be another you.

 

My unfailing love will comfort you. Once you find Me, I will be your sunrise from above, my light will shine on you, giving you  a reason to hope, a reason to live. 

 

Dear Jesus,

I sing this PSALM: “Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, so that we may sing for Joy and be glad all day.” PSALM 90:14

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!