August 29, 2023 Where is the kingdom of God?

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Dear Jesus,

Mankind always searches for permanent happiness and freedom from all suffering. The core of your teaching is about the “Kingdom of God”, sometimes you teach  in direct languages, sometimes  in parables. At the heart of "The Sermon on the Mount" You said :”Seek ye first  the kingdom of God”…

Please explain to me and show me that kingdom.

 

Beloved,

 Now, when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ”See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” LUKE 17:20-21

Many people think of the kingdom of God as a physical location, a point somewhere beyond the stars. That’s not true.

The kingdom of God is different from the worldly kingdom, kingdom of matter and bodily consciousness full of diseases and  mental  and physical sufferings.

Go into deep meditation in communion  with Me, and my infinite Self will explain to you. Meditate deeply, concentrate intensely, withdraw your mind from material objects, you will find peace. Peace is the  first  glimpse of the kingdom of God.

Turning inside you, you will find the Comforter, the Holy Spirit who will teach you the  Father’s Will, the heavenly Wisdom, the eternal Bliss.

Once you understand the Father’s Will :”Love God and love your neighbor as yourself”, practice it in your daily life, and the kingdom of God will never be separated from you and you will always live in the eternal Bliss of My Father and Me.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for explaining to me the kingdom of God, please help me to live according to the laws of that kingdom, so peace and bliss will be always with me.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!