September 23, 2023 Whenever you feel weak, or hurt, or wounded...come to Me and I will embrace you with My Love.

“ As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

As you start your day with a cup of coffee, I advise you to start your first hour with feeding your soul with a reading of My Word in the Bible. Ask Me about the real meaning of what I meant to say , and practice that advice in your daily life.

 

Let Me comfort you:

“The mountains may disappear, and the hills may come to an end. But my love will never disappear. My promise of peace will not come to an end, “ says the Lord who shows mercy to you.” _ ISAIAH 54: 10

 

Remember I am gentle and humble at heart. I will not break  a crushed blade of grass. I will not put out even a weak flame.

 

Imitate Me and Follow Me and be gentle and humble at heart. Lean on Me, tell Me your trouble. I am your Great Friend, Your First Love and your Comforter. Trust Me in every circumstance of your life.

So whenever you feel  weak , or hurt, or wounded, come to Me and let Me cover you with  my endless Love and Peace.

 

Dear Jesus,

Apostle Paul quoted:

 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

 

Thank you  Jesus, I will follow Your advice. Please help me.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!