September 27, 2023 What is life's purpose? You come to this world to learn to love.

 “As  always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

What is life’s purpose? You come to this world to learn to Love.

God is Love. Love is God. That Love is God-Essence, God-Mind.

Dear child, I call each of you by first name, and you are mine.

See how much I love you. This universe you live in now is made with love by My Father. He created it and sustained it with His Love.

 

You are made with love. So see your world with love, and act accordingly. Allow Divine Love to make a difference in your life.

Review your life in gentleness and forgiveness of self and others.

 

I command you: Love yourself and love your enemies.

 Bless those who hurt and harm you, and all those who are mean and unforgiving. When you bless them, you disarm them.

 

Forgive yourselves of all mistakes and misdeeds, if not you can be your own worst enemy. Forgive your past and your present.

Forgive self and others will free you.

 

Learn from your mistakes and clear them from your mind, and you will grow emotionally, spiritually.

Treat yourself with love, tenderness and kindness. Whenever you can do this, you will treat others likewise.

When you cleanse yourself from the inside out, all fear, anxiety dissipate from your mind and you will be free.

 

Dear Jesus,

O, how beautiful this lesson of Love and Forgiveness. Please help me to learn from you and practice this lesson in my life.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!