October 29, 2023 Love lesson to me from Jesus Christ.

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

As you wake up each morning, remind yourself that in the beginning you were created in Love by My Father.

 

Allow love to enter your daily life. Open your soul to receive the love flow coming from up high.

Allow that Divine Love enters your heart to forgive yourself from old hurts, angers, resentments of the past.

These matters can be healed with love and with your forgiveness. By forgiving yourself, you are giving up all old negative and harmful thoughts and begin a new loving life.

If you cannot forgive yourself, you cannot forgive your friend.  Pray each morning to forgive everyone including yourself.

 

Love everyone, without exception, as God loves you. Start to speak love, think love, feel love and be loving in love.

 If you live that way, you will bring God’s Divine Love to everyone you meet in life, and that Divine Love will spread out to the world.

Bring St. Francis’ Prayer into your daily life, my dear child.


Prayer of St Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

Amen.”

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for the beautiful Love Lesson you sent me this morning. I will forward it to my friends.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!