October 31, 2023 Use gratitude to pray. Gratitude is prayer.

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Prayer is not always asking your Father something for your life on earth.

There are many ways to pray. Pray is showing your gratitude for the beautiful nature around you, for your life now on earth.

 Use gratitude to pray. Gratitude is prayer.

 

Prayer is a communion with God the Father. When you turn your mind to Him, you will see improvement in your life, and all negatives will be converted into good situations.

Ask Him  to help you learn spiritual lessons as you go through this life.

Remember all of this world is of God the Father.

 

My message to you, my dear children, is to appreciate, appreciate more , because through appreciation you are praying and adoring your Great Father in heaven. This is true prayer.

 Appreciate God's love for you.

Appreciate your body, your spirit, your soul.

Appreciate your spouse, your children, your friends, your  house, your car...

Through appreciation, you adore your Father. Appreciate the life He gave it to you.

Love your life, see it as an opportunity to grow in spirit.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for telling me that appreciation is prayer. There are so many things that I received from God the Father to be appreciated.

I appreciate it very much you're coming each morning to help me meditate and see things God’s way, not my way.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!