December 28, 2023 Mother Mary:"The most important issue is your spiritual growth".

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Mother Mary’s presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

I came to ask you to pray and meditate each day.

Through prayers you connect to the Great Mind of God and through meditations you listen to His Silent Voice. He is the one who will guide and help you to better your inner self. You are here on earth to learn to correct your mistakes and misdeeds, so you can grow spiritually.

 

You do not have to live this life or make this journey alone. You have some hidden area that needs to be changed. Father God will help you to face the Truth to see you clearly as you are, not the self you want the world to see.

Give up and surrender to Father God all you are. Then He will cause you to see the things that need changing.

 

Indeed there are things that cannot be changed as you age. 

Remember the prayer of Serenity that quoted: " God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference".

Dear child, pray to the Father like this:

”Dear Father, I know that You love me, please help me to see myself as I truly am. Help me to correct what is correctable, and help me to accept those areas in my life that cannot be changed”.

 

Remember the most important issue is your spiritual growth.

Through prayers and meditations you are connected to God the Father who is the Source of all Good.

 

Dear Mother,

O, how much I can say thanks to your lesson this morning. I know that Father God gave me an unfailing love. Listening to Him can make me live in peace and in safety, unafraid.

Dear Mother, please help me to practice what He commands, for this is the Way of Peace.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!