January 28, 2024 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts..."

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Now, learn a new way to live. Take action to change some very basic beliefs. Some of these beliefs have been in existence for centuries, that “God is an angry God, and He will punish you”.

Ban from your mind that false concept about God the Father. It will take some effort for you to overcome the things you have in your mind for so long.

Through prayers and meditations, you will know the Truth that God the Father is completely different from what people see Him in the past.

 

As you drive, as you do your menial household work during the day, like mopping the floor, or dishwashing, take a minute to do this short meditation:

” I am now inside of the Light of God the Father. He will remove all my false beliefs about Him. He embraces me with his Divine Protection, Divine Guidance, and Divine Love. I am now at the center of His Divine Love, and I will share my goodness with others”.

 

During the day, repeat these truths :”God the Father is Pure Energy, Divine Love, Pure Knowledge, Divine Protection, All Tenderness, All Goodness, Pure Happiness, Pure Joy…”

 

Live that way and you will see how your day changes. Keep in mind that God the Father is always with you and His Love is Unconditional.


 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for reminding me that God the Father is a God of Love, who always loves me and guides me on my way home. Please help me to be always faithful and practice what He commands.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!