January 30, 2024 Jesus says: "Love is energy".

 “As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

Light brings brightness to your home, but light is energy that can be used in surgery to cut and burn unneeded growths, to cut diamonds…

But Love is energy too.

 

First thing upon awakening say to God the Father a prayer of thanksgiving for a New Day, and ask His Divine Love to flow freely into your soul. This Divine Love will chase away all negative thoughts like hatred, anger, selfishness, pride…

Tell yourself: ”With the Divine Love flowing from above, I will live this day feely without misconceptions, misunderstandings, and that Divine flow will spill into others around me.”

 

Love is energy that can cut useless activities and bad habits. Divine Love is revealing dark corners of your soul, it brings into the open all that is hidden and can help you to change for the better.

By letting Divine Love pour into your life you will grow spiritually faster. In Love, you see yourself clearly and with honesty, and you will be more tolerant with others.

 

Let the Father Divine Love flow freely to your soul and you will see changes take place, not only in your life, but in the lives of your loved ones and people around you.

 

Be aware that Divine Love is never stagnant, it is a constant flow, always moving. Wherever Divine Love moves to, always there is goodness, blessings, and peace, the peace this world cannot give.

 

When you let Divine Love flowing into your soul, You will feel the Kingdom of God that is not far away from you, it is within you.

 

Dear Jesus,

O, how beautiful this lesson you taught me today. Please help me to accept freely that Divine Love to my soul to clean out  old hurts, all mistakes, all misdeeds, so I can live like a free man.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!