March 30, 2024 Beloved, be a small piece of salt of the earth, be a tiny light in the darkness.

 

Beloved,

On the day of Ordination of the twelve apostles, I gave them the Sermon on the Mount. Before that Sermon I told them:

Now, you are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot”.

Now, you are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.…” MATTHEW 5-14


Dear child,

You hear my voice, you could not be a big piece of salt, be a small one. You could not be a beacon like the apostles, be a small light in the darkness.

If you want to follow my path, choose the narrow road, because the large one will bring you much sorrow. Choose the right thing in your daily life, because the wrong one will bring you a very brief joy, but later you will find sadness.


Be courageous, my dear child, live according to the Word I gave you and you will never be astray or get lost.

Know the Truth. The Truth is that you were conceived in Love. Live your life in Love and you will continue to live spiritually in Love, in Divine Love.

Today, commit yourself to love as you are loved, to forgive as you are forgiven, to understand as you are understood. Live today in joy, in peace and love.


Time is now so precious for you, cherish each hour, each minute the Father gives you. Live this day to the fullest. Place the emphasis on spiritual issues and know that spiritual issues are practiced in life issues.

Upon arising each day give thanks to God the Father. Care for your body to strengthen it. Care for your mind to think the right thoughts, because thoughts will bring actions, and actions are your destiny.

Tell yourself of the Love that is in you, rely on God the Father and in Me for help. Pray for the understanding to discern the real from what only appears real.


Commit yourself to a life of prayer and meditation and learn all lessons in Love.


Commit to better yourself, to no longer abuse your mind, body, or heart. Never abuse yourself or others. Use Love instead of abuse.

Treat yourself with Love and others with Love, even those who have offended you. Forgiveness to be with you always in your mind.

Love is essential to you on earth, as it is to every soul in heaven.

Remember that God the Father and I, only a thought away when you need help, my dear child.


Dear Jesus,

Thanks so much for your lesson this morning. Be at my side and help me to live according to your commands.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".



Comments

  1. Amen! Thanks for sharing!!
    Pearlene Pratt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!