April 28, 2024 Live the NOW in Love.

 

Beloved,

How to live your present time? God the Father gives you “The today”, “The NOW” that ‘s the only time you can live.

There is no other time you can live to show your Love to others. And you waste your time thinking over the past, things you have not done, love you cannot give, lost relationships ...and worries about the future.

How can you be certain that tonight you go to bed and be awakened tomorrow morning? Catch the NOW now and live it fully in love.


Dear child,

The very name I use to address you_BELOVED_ proclaims how dearly I love you. When you abide in Me, that’s the time you are embraced in my Love because I am Love. Be close to Me all the time.

Remember that nothing can separate you from My Love, even death. In the worldly realm, sometimes you have feelings of emptiness, come back to Me and you will sense the warmth of My Love. In times of adversities, lean on Me for support, do not be ashamed when you feel weak. When you are confused, ask the Spirit of God to clarify the situation, give you guidance.

I am your refuge in times of trouble and distress. Trust Me wholeheartedly. My unfailing Love surrounds all those who trust Me.


Sing this PSALM with Me:

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. PSALM 62:1-2


Whenever you are with Me, Peace will flow through your being. My peace is a gift that is independent of circumstances. Though you lose everything, if you gain My Peace you have All.

John the apostle quoted My Words:

Peace I leave with you, My Peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” JOHN 14:27

Dear God the Father, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.”

AMEN”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!