May 29, 2024 God the Father’s Love is the Ocean, and you are a tiny drop in the Ocean of Love.

 

Beloved,

Each day, upon awakening, remember that you are living in God the Father’s Love. God the Father’s Love is the Ocean, and you are a tiny drop in the Ocean of Love. You are immersed in that Immense Greater Love and you are in dissolution, you are ONE with that Greater Love. Ocean is you, and at the same time you are that tiny drop of ocean water.


Indeed you are part of that Greater Love, whether you are aware of it or not, and you can rely on God the Father for everything in your life. When you think that you are far away from that Greater Love, this simply means you have lowered your sights and are using the earth-mind concept. That earthbound concept is erroneous and not true. Then begin making statements of facts and tell to yourself:

I am now living in God’s Love, whether I can sense it or not. I rely on God’s for all my needs, material, intellectual and mostly spiritual. God’s love is greater than I can imagine.


My dear child,

Remember that God the Father and I are ONE

The very name I address you_BELOVED_ proclaims how dearly I love you. When you abide in Me, you abide in My Love. My living Presence permeates your entire being as you are immersed in this Ocean of Love.


Apostle John quoted:

We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in Him” 1 JOHN 4:16


Dear Jesus,

Please remind me that I am living in Your Love. Nothing in this world can remove me from that Love. I am now living in the Kingdom of Love in true Joy, Happiness, Love, and Peace. Lord Jesus, I love You.

Dear God the Father, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.”

AMEN”

Comments

  1. Amen!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Pearlene Pratt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!